I have created a few different Tarot deck interview spreads in the past (HERE is one). This morning, I felt guided to create a new spread that focuses on creating a playful connection with the deck. I wanted a spread that would help me build a new imaginary world that would help me connect more deeply as well as have more fun. This deck interview spread is not just for Tarot cards; you can totally use it for any type of deck.
I recommend taking your time and journalling the results of this reading. Make a cup of tea, put some music on and get your favourite pen out. The weirder the tangents you go off on, the better. Who knows, you may even come up with some ideas for a novel this way!
In case you are wondering what the deck is in the image above, it is the Unicorn Tarot by Suzanne Star and Liz Hilton, published by US Games. I have reviewed it HERE. You can try a free 3-card draw online with this deck HERE.
Unicorn Guidance Deck Interview Spread
- Describe your personality/spirit
- What motivates you?
- Tell me a bit about how you like to play
- Where do you live?
- Who do you invite to visit your home?
- What is it you like best about them (person/s or spirits indicated in card number four)?
- What role does unicorns play in your world?
- What role does card readers play in your world?
- How do you help card readers gain clarity? (strength)
- How do you sometime trip them up? (weakness)
- How can I make sure we have the most fun together?
- If we could go on a road trip together, where would you take me?
You can find a deck interview with the Shaman Tarot where I use this Tarot spread HERE.
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.
~ Robert Fulghum
Unicorn Blissings ✨🦄✨