9 of April is International Unicorn Day. The hashtag used all over social media is #unicornday. The unicorns have been around for a long time in our conscious awareness (they are even mentioned in the Bible), so it is only right that they get their own day of celebration… But how do we celebrate Unicorn Day?
Because there is no longstanding tradition, we each have to make our own… and because we are all from different cultural backgrounds, I expect a rainbow spectrum of ways to celebrate the joy the unicorns bring us when we open our consciousness to their presence.
Unicorns are about beauty, creativity, imagination, authenticity, emotional freedom, protection and progress. They can help us re-imagine our existence and create a brighter vision for the future. The winged unicorns (aka alicorns) help us soar high above our troubles and come up with creative solutions.
9 Ways to Celebrate Unicorn Day
- First you need to make the connection to the realm of the unicorns. This is a good place to start if you have not yet connected with your unicorn guide.
- Get creative! Do you love to draw? Get together with children of all ages and draw some unicorn art. Unicorns come in all different colours and sizes so don’t limit yourself.
- Bake some festive unicorn cup cakes.
- Dress for the occasion! Add some colour and festive bling to your wardrobe today. Unicorns are often associated with glitter. However, they have let me know that they are against any products that are not safe for the environment. Sadly, most types of glitter in make-up are not safe and the same goes for many of the hair dyes used to achieve a cute unicorn look. So some of the sparkles you add to complete your unicorn look are best imagined. Simply ask the Unicorn of Beauty to sprinkle your aura for some real unicorn glamour.
- Make a vision board with a bit of help from the unicorns. The unicorns love to help us re-imagine our future to align us with our soul’s calling. Ask the unicorns to bless it before you hang it up.
- Spend time in nature. The unicorns belong to the Elemental Realm and Nature is the best place to connect with them.
- Try a FREE Unicorn Tarot reading HERE.
- Write a poem about unicorns. This is another fun activity to do together with other children of all ages.
- Cast a Unicorn Spell. Make sure that what you manifest on this day is for the Highest Good of all. The unicorns are not interested in helping us be more selfish but want to inspire us to create a vision of all life on this planet being connected. The most simple unicorn spell is a Water Blessing. Pour filtered water into a flask that you carry with you to help you stay hydrated throughout the day and chant the following spell over the water three times:
As I sip from this flask
I begin to glow
In unicorn radiance I do bask
And inspiration starts to flow
How will you celebrate Unicorn Day? Please share in the comments!
Unicorn Blissings ✨🦄✨